Wednesday, April 11, 2007

California (NS here I come!) | 我有我的Young

Tmr I am going into tekong le… hahax… quite unbelievable that it is finally here. Nowadays realised that I am very (in fact too much) heck care le… Just yesterday I decided to go find out what I need to pack. But first, I need to find that irritating piece of enlistment notice. After spending a few hours in the morning lifting up and opening every single file I have, finally found it. (In my last year’s organiser…that show I was more organised last time… haix…) Then comes the moment when I freak out. I need to get that damn medical letter signed by that person in CMPB last year. It was juz a piece of paper so I remembered to stuff it in the folder they gave me the last time round. The interesting thing is that I don’t rmb seeing it during my search for my enlistment notification letter… What the hell man… freaked out totally after awhile cos I still couldn’t find it. Started imagining things…first day some idiotic recruit lost his medical letter… wah… search even more thoroughly the third time. Then found out that I put it together with all my JC files. Didn’t know I treated it that important in the past… woosh… thank goodness I found everything… Okay… NS HERE I COME!!!

We've been on the run
Driving in the sun
Looking out for #1
California here we come
Right back where we started from

Hustlers grab your guns
Your shadow weighs a ton
Driving down the 101
California here we come
Right back where we started from

California!
Here we come!

On the stereo
Listen as we go
Nothing's gonna stop me now
California here we come
Right back where we started from

Pedal to the floor
Thinkin' of the roar
Gotta get us to the show
California here we come
Right back where we started from

California! (California)
Here we come!
California, California!
Here we come!

Best thing on Earth, my father planned 扫墓today, just one day before I am enlisted. Though I knew it long ago le, but it finally sort of got onto me today. I am climbing hills and crossing rough terrains today instead of starting tmr… but thankfully nothing embarrassing happened this year (as compared to last year… still in my blog ba…)

From boys to men, that’s what they say. So I cannot insist to people I am still young la? Never mind ba… Juz stay young at heart can le… hahax… yupz .. that’s me…elton tan yong qiao!

每当我的目光锁定你的目光
秀出我的花样我有我的young
跟别人一样等于随波荡漾
只看一眼就遗忘
每当我的力量遥控你的力量
秀出我的花样我有我的young
跟别人一样实在太不像样
青春就要不一样

被你拥护没有什么不可
因为我是独一无二
当春天彩绘了花的颜色
我的笑容你要记得

被你崇拜没有什么不可
没有谁比我有资格
当夏天恢复了心的温热
证明我已回来了

因为年轻就是一本最好玩秘笈
开窍了你就会发现奇迹
就像四季在这一刻交会在一起
体会四倍最young的魅力

被你狂恋没有什么不可
因为你并没有选择
当秋天吹来了一阵羞涩
我的眼神你要记得

被你想念没有什么不可
没有谁比我更适合
当冬天传来了白色恋歌
提醒你我还在这